Hair today, gone tomorrow? 👱🏻👨🦲
Well perhaps not that fast 🏃 hair loss is a gradual process.
Men can start to thin in their 20's but the thinning stage to the balding stage varies between 15-25 years.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘀?
1. 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀 you can't do much with the hand genetics gave you. However there are solutions and places to talk to to see what can be done to slow the process.
2. 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 this can be broken down in further ways,
- Natural stress hormones such as working to long, having a lot of emotional turmoil.
- Alopecia Areata. An immune condition that attacks your hair follicles. Usually bought on from prolonged stress.
- Trichotillomania. This is a stress disorder that leads to people pulling their actual hair out in response to the stress.
To deal with any of the stress reasons to stop hair loss individual help is sought.
3. 𝗗𝗶𝗲𝘁. Especially those low in vitamins and minerals can have an impact on hair health and thinning and iron deficiency can also play a part. A diet rich in protein, iron, omega-3 fatty acids, zinc and selenium can play a major role in helping you grow a full head of strong, healthy hair. (There are also supplements to help hair, skin and nails)
4. 𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗴𝘀. Sometimes drugs used to treat depression or thyroid conditions can contribute to thinning hair as a side effect. Steroids has also been shown to produce hair loss.
5. 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲. To much partying and late nights impacting your sleep like everything can impact your hair.
So take stock look at what the reasons may or may not be and do some research to see how to slow the process!